Delta Agrar Ltd, a leader in all aspects of agribusiness in Serbia and the region, has been present in the industry since 1993. Delta Agrar’s diversified operations are divided into primary production, stockbreeding, fruit and vegetable production and distribution, agro-trade and distribution, cooperation and repurchase and food processing. Through intensive implementation of state-of-the-art technologies in agribusiness and continuous improvement of knowledge, the company strives to drive industry trends.
- Primary production – farming
- Fruit and vegetables production – production of apples, sweet cherries, table grapes, plums, flat peaches, potato and onion
- Stockbreeding – pig and piglet breeding, milk production
- Agro-trade and distribution - Delta Agrar distributes pesticides, seeds, feed and agro-mechanization in cooperation with leading global producers. The company trades grains, oil-based products and mineral fertilizers
- Cooperation and repurchase – purchase of fruit and vegetables, meat and cattle, retail. The company also provides long term production contracting of fruit and vegetable crops with primary producers in more than 5 purchase centers.
- Food processing – Four food processing factories that include meat production and meat processing factory Yuhor in Jagodina, Mioni water and soft beverages factory, flour and pasta production factory Danubius and Fun&Fit, the factory for the production and packaging of cereals, nuts and food staples.
- Fruit – conventional apples (Royal Gala, Granny Smith, Red Delicious, Golden delicious…), club apples (Modi, Pink Lady, Kiku, Evelina, Isaaq, Red Moon, Rubens, SweeTango, Magic Star), sweet cherries, table grapes, plums, flat peaches
- Vegetables – onions, potato
- Seeds – soybean, wheat, corn, barley, sunflower, rapeseed, microbiological program
- Livestock – pig and piglet breeding, milk production
- Oil – vegetable oils and sunflower and soybean meal
Export markets: Middle East and Asia – UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, India, Oman, Malaysia, Singapore, Bahrain
Europe – Russia, Italy, Romania, Bosnia&Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Slovakia, Poland, Denmark, Germany, UK, Netherlands, Hungary, Austria
Standards and certifications: ISO 9001:2015; IFS food; GlobalGap option 1 multisite; GlobalGap Option 2; GRASP; SMETA; GMP+; ISCC; ISO 45001:2018
A: Vladimira Popovića 8a, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
P: +381 11 20 12 300